Zinc phosphate based pigment is a white synthetic inorganic pigment intended for manufacturing of anticorrosive paintwork materials based on alkyd, epoxy, acrylic resins, aqueous-based as well solvent-borne.
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly product
- Being free of unwanted colour, the product can be used in primers and ground coats of any colour
- When introduced into a painting system, the product does not cause side effects
- When the coating composition with zinc phosphate is applied on the metal surface, a protective layer is created on the surface of the substrate, which interacting with oxygen creates phosphate complexes, protecting the metal from rusting
- Unlike organic corrosion inhibitors, the film-based coating demonstrates a lasting anti-corrosion effect
We can always offer you the required amount of zinc phosphate; large volumes of the product are supplied at a discounts.