The PZ brand product is a dehydrate of zinc phosphate designed for manufacture of the anti-corrosive paints, used in demanding environment.
The zinc phosphate of the PZ brand has established itself as a reliable anti-corrosion product. High zinc content allows you to add a smaller amount of pigment to obtain excellent anticorrosive properties of your products. The tone luminosity of 99% confirms the purity of our product and enables one to use the antirust pigment of the PZ brand in more complex and responsible formulations of your production.
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly product
- Being free of unwanted colour, the product can be used in primers and ground coats of any colour
- When introduced into a painting system, the product does not cause side effects
- When the coating composition with zinc phosphate is applied on the metal surface, a protective layer is created on the surface of the substrate, which interacting with oxygen creates phosphate complexes, protecting the metal from rusting
- Unlike organic corrosion inhibitors, the film-based coating demonstrates a lasting anti-corrosion effect
It is suitable for paints, resins, epoxy resins, polyurethanes, amino acids, acrylates, rubber. Due to low refractive power it can be used for finishing paints and primers. Easy colour bendability. Good corrosion resistance.
We can always offer you the required amount of KRONPHOS PZ, large volumes of the product are supplied at a discounts.
|1. Loss on ignition 600°C (%)||6-14|
2. Zn content (%)
ZnO content (%)
3. PO4 content (%)
P2O5 content (%)
|4. Mass fraction of substances soluble in water %, max||0,3|
|5. Sieve residue - 45 μm (%), max||0,3|
|6. рН water suspension||5,5-8,0|
|7. Oil absorption (cm3 /100g), max||30|
|8. Dispersibility mkm, max||20|
|9. Tone light , %, min||98|
|Short Oil Alkyd|
|Medium oil Alkyd|
|Long oil Alkyd|
|High Solid Epoxies|
|Water reducible Alkyd|
|Acrylics and Modified acrylics|